Atmospheric aerosols have a major role in environmental science as they affect the climate directly, through the scattering and absorption of sunlight, and indirectly, by functioning as seeds for cloud formation. They also may interfere with the operation of optical devices in the atmosphere and of course may cause a significant health issues.
- Generation, dispersion, sampling, and characterization of various aerosols for a wide range of applications.
- The controlled measurement of the transport and atmospheric diffusion of atmospheric aerosol clouds (with a defined chemical composition, size distribution, and concentration) and their effect on electrooptical sensors.
- Development of radiative transfer models of atmospheric aerosol clouds and methods to reduce atmospheric influences.
- Conducting experiments at a in 500m3 chamber were climate conditions and aerosol properties are carefully controlled using state-of-the-art equipment.
- The basic capability required for studying aerosol dynamic is generating aerosols while controlling physical (aerosol size distribution, concentration, phase) and chemical properties.
- We have the capability to disseminate aerosols in various scale which is relevant to various applications.
A major portion of our efforts is directed towards aerosol characterization including: aerosols size distribution; chemical classification; physical classification; mass concentration. This is done using a battery of sophisticated equipment:
- Milli-pores & Andersen's
- Morphology G3
We welcome you to contact us for any question or offer for collaborations.
Enter your full name please.
Choose your country phone code.
Enter your phone number.
Enter your e-mail address.
Select the derpartment you wish to contact with.
If you have any message to deliver, please write it here.
There are some errors in your form.
the mail is recived, thank you